Providing What You Need
QUANTITATIVE RESEARCHER &
M.Phil (Economics) CUHK;
B.Soc.Sci (Economics) CUHK
- 12 years of research experience
- Worked in the Census & Statistics Department and the Nielsen Company
- Experienced in conducting product evaluation, customer satisfaction surveys, staff satisfaction surveys and various types of public opinion surveys.
QUALITATIVE RESEARCHER &
Cert. in Design thinking for business strategy and entrepreneurship, The University of Sydney;
PG Dip in Strategic Brand Management, HKU;
BBA (Marketing), CityU HK;
ABA (Accountancy), CityU HK;
- 10 years experience in the market research and marketing industry
- Worked in the Nielsen Company and Ipsos
- Conducted various types of research studies that focus on new product development, usage and attitude, shoppers’ behavior, employee and customers satisfaction, brand equity research, etc.
- Mentor of the Trade and Industry Department of the HKSAR Government and Vice-chairman of The Hong Kong General Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs (HKGCYE).